Victorian Style Birthday Card With Floral Accents

Friday, July 26, 2013


 ~{}Victorian Style Birthday Card With Floral Accents{}~

Here is another card that I made for my supervisor's birthday. I used a damask print card base, then covered it in a pretty pale blue damask print paper with brown inked edges. I used some of my Tim Holtz tape as an accent for the base, too. I then traced a frame shape onto the pink cardstock, inked the edged with a pink pad, and cut it out, glued the image of the Victorian lady into it, then added detail with a gold pen. After the ink dried I used clear drying glue and glitter over the gold detailing, which turned into the effect you see above. I added some beautiful dimensional flower stickers and viola! I placed a small floral banner inside with the words Happy Birthday written in gold ink and put in a Victorian scrap printed envelope.

It turned out just as I was hoping.

Items List

Pink Damask Print Card Base
Blue Damask Print Scrap-booking Paper
Pink Cardstock
Scalloped Frame Stencil
Scrapbook tape adhesive
Clear Drying Liquid Glitter Adhesive
Frosty White Glitter
Dimensional Foam Tape
Paper Cutter
Scissors
Gold Pen
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Dimensional Floral Stickers
Reprint of a Victorian Portrait
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Tea Dye

Let me know if you like the inclusion of a supply list in my craft posts.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and love Ephemera!!! Get this site moving!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!